Author Topic: Prison Escape V2 (Possibly Image Heavy)  (Read 1326 times)

As you all might remember me and swat725's first prison escape there is a second one as you saw the previous topic.  This one requires team work on the prisoners part.  First they must all somehow get a key pick that person to get out of the car to let them through then he opens first gate then the second he hops back in they do a group escape in the car away from the guards.  Rules are in the main guard HQ but I will state them here as well.
Forget to give credit real quick:
Surburb
Swat725
Nooblet2.0
Penguinman
Ipquarx
Yorktown95

1)No Killing prisoners until you ask them to put the gun away or leave the area.
2)No killing unless they do not listen to you or are blocking a zone.
3)No killing unless they attack you or have a record of killing other guards.
4)No killing if you are in the vent system with a prisoner.
5)Guards who get past the gate can kill prisoners but are not allowed to reset the minigame if they manage to somehow do it will result in a ban.

Yes there are vents, and again yes, guards can access them but it states when you click the obvious ones to enter and or exit depending a rule again on killing in the vent system.

Now onto the pics-

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 06:17:51 PM by suburb »

are you hosting right now?

Hot.
I like how it has detail in so many places.
Can we rate?

Make sure to enable dead talking so that we can tell you if we've been freekilled. Thats the problem with ALL prison RPs.

Aw cool.  You are finally hosting it.

I'm back btw.  The gate appears to be missing some bricks.

You duped the terrain wall.

Other than that. I like it.

Nice.
Though I'd add a variety of vehicles, instead of a car, how about some trucks, SUVs, etc.

Do I see Chonesis's deathmatch colorset there?