Author Topic: Demian's Knife TDM  (Read 1673 times)

Demian's Knife TDM
Online from 27.12.2010 to 31.01.2011.

Great thanks to Kalphiter for providing me with this server. The server will be up till January 31st. Enjoy! Knife TDM up again.

Donations accepted but not required.
This fancy high speed dedicated server cost me 15 US dollars. So I would appreciate if you would be so nice as to click the neat button below to donate me some money. If I gather up enough money from donations, about 10$, I would be more than happy to pay for another month.

Current donations: 0.25$
Donations needed: 10$

Donators
Pecon7: 0.25$
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 03:58:00 PM by Demian »

I was talking to you about this over IRC. Looking forward to the dodge ball! :D

Why would you have Blood and Gore? I feel as though exploding in a ton of blood and body parts just ruins a server.
But dodgeball looks fun.

Why would you have Blood and Gore? I feel as though exploding in a ton of blood and body parts just ruins a server.
But dodgeball looks fun.
It's most excellent in dodgeball. Oh how many times I have killed enemies blinded by the blood of their fellow team members who have just recently exploded into a glorious mist blood and gore by my ball. Good times.. Good times..

Ugh! I make a dodgeball server, then everyone else makes a dodgeball build. Erm.

Ugh! I make a dodgeball server, then everyone else makes a dodgeball build. Erm.

Are you implying that everybody is copying you?

And nice server bro, looking forward to it.

Oh really? My dodgeball dates back to.. hold on let me check.. summer of 2009.

Current donations: 0$
Donations needed: 10$
You can't pay 10$ yourself?
Seriously?

You can't pay 10$ yourself?
Seriously?
Oh I can pay 10$ myself. I already paid 10$ to get the server. It's just that I'm not sure if I should pay another 10$ to get the server for another 30 days.

Oh I can pay 10$ myself. I already paid 10$ to get the server. It's just that I'm not sure if I should pay another 10$ to get the server for another 30 days.

Make your server more awesome, that way people will feel bad because they are enjoying free awesomeness

saw you building dodgeball bro.

All right people! The server is up and running and Knife TDM is on! Enjoy!

Edit: Dedicated minigame broken. Need to do tests with other add-ons.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 02:40:53 PM by Demian »

You should have a good TDM up too.
If your going to ill help with the build.

Not looking too good. Server has been empty for hours. I'm starting to think I wasted my money on this.

Not looking too good. Server has been empty for hours. I'm starting to think I wasted my money on this.
I would come if you had told me it was working.