the islands

Author Topic: the islands  (Read 5168 times)

I think that based on the attitudes of the people in this thread, if I was someone thinking about buying retail, i'd stick with the alpha because it looks like retail is full of asshats.

hmm, your right ppl are asshats, but who is to say your not?

1. I didn't say which forums.
2. commandtoserver('erection');
3. YOU MSUT BE SUPER ADMIN TO DO IT.
Never tried it, hmm...

Your edit on Jookia's quote was lame...

I think that based on the attitudes of the people in this thread, if I was someone thinking about buying retail, i'd stick with the alpha because it looks like retail is full of asshats.

Aren't we all one?

OH MAN! UBER FLAME!

OH MAN! UBER FLAME!
lol >:p

I said based on the attitudes of people in this thread. I haven't been an asshat to anyone here (unless you call my last post an act of asshatterey) and therefore the only people BEING asshats are you and spation etc.

And defiantly not Terror ;P

I said based on the attitudes of people in this thread. I haven't been an asshat to anyone here (unless you call my last post an act of asshatterey) and therefore the only people BEING asshats are you and spation etc.
Being an asshat is a matter of opinion. To you asshattery may be different to what we see it as. Leave us be, if we want to state our opinions then don't stop us. We never stopped you for being a jackass.

Ephi isn't a jackass, he just gets a little over-excited about himself :D

I just plain don't like Ephi and he just plain doesn't like me. Its like Jelly with Poo it just doesn't mix.

It does if you heat jelly up then let it cool a bit.

lol noob beating stick...

keep comments to yourself once a topic is dead.

this topic should be deleted. the question has been answered.