Author Topic: Phantom of the Blocktra: Oppinions  (Read 2781 times)

Right. First of all, I didn't have the slightest clue where to put this, it could go in Off-Topic, Help, Gallery...  So I just slapped it here for an admin to move it as appropriate.

I was watching the musical film The Phantom of the Opera earlier, which some of you will know I am a huge fan of the music, and I find myself playing/singing/listening to it every day.

So as I was watching it, I got the idea for a Blockland movie. Phantom of the Blocktra (just a project name, could be changed at any time).
So this will intale the basic story of P.O.T.O, and will include the original cast recording.

Alot of the songs will be edited to keep the movie short and sweet, and not boring. So yeah, the movie will go to the soundtrack.

Things I want oppinions on are as follows:

There is alot of fire and weird lighting in this film, which would work better in Blockland full. Yet the sets will be very complicated and precise, and wouldn't really be very possible with retail.

Do you think this film is a good idea? Should it be made to the original soundtrack like I said?

This will also reqire some simple modding. Mirrors will be needed, and a couple of basic Phantom decals.

So yeah, I know that was a long post, but please give me your oppinions, advice, and help.
Thanks.

I am a fan of POTO and I think this sounds like a good idea.

Loel Tails you've only recently been unbanned. As long as you keep spamming like this, you are again signing your ban-warrant.   :cookieMonster:

NOBAN NO FUN NO HAVING BL FORUMS OMG NO NO

Don't derail my topic by spamming, and trying to get yourself banned again please. If necassary, I will simply lock this thread, and create another.

that sounds like a awsome movie

and tails if u don't want to get banned don;t spam, ty

Lol no fu.

And thank you Lily, and Goron.

that sounds like a awsome movie

and tails if u don't want to get banned don;t spam, ty

learn a keyboard pls, ty

How ironic that your post fails to use correct grammar / spelling itself, Shadow.

"Captain, I are detecting large quantities of hypocrisy in this sector."

Correction:

"Captain, I am detecting large quantities of hypocrisy in this sector."