Poll

Good idea?

There would be gross sprays
Great
Good
Bad
Terrible

Author Topic: Sprays in Blockland?  (Read 2270 times)

you can spray a custom picture :[
Then package it. If you don't want to do that, chances are, you don't need it and no one else would want to see it...

Freakin' anime spam EVERYWHERE....

I would say that it should be around T, but alittle lower, but no one is going to give up some of their habits to make this possible.

I would say that it should be around T, but alittle lower, but no one is going to give up some of their habits to make this possible.

Bah, more like A-(Adults Only +18)....  :cookieMonster:

Been done before, but it was unreleased and worked pretty much in the same way as strato's bullet holes.

Been done before, but it was unreleased and worked pretty much in the same way as strato's bullet holes.
:o

That's the server's fault.
This game is perfectly rated E on singleplayer, and E on some servers with no gore mod etc.

It's not E period

Anybody can join and swear the forget out of you

some people like online play

And regular research as well.
There are little kids that play blockland *sadly* so to keep blockland's rating's at E, I protest this happening.
But we want to make it more graphic so It could go up to T.

Leme get this straight. Is this like Graphity, or bricks?!?!?!

ex: press a button you bnded to the command, and a custom picture pops up were you are pointing. admins can delete any and all sprays with a /removeallsprays command. if you are caught with an offensive/"mature" spray, you should be banned.

ex: press a button you bnded to the command, and a custom picture pops up were you are pointing. admins can delete any and all sprays with a /removeallsprays command. if you are caught with an offensive/"mature" spray, you should be banned.
Sounds good to me.
/support

But how are we going to make them appear?  Everyone downloads the picture ingame?  Server downloads the picture and everyone views it?

Truce, we need you!

I honestly always thought this would be cool.

Can torque even do this?

I've had this idea for a while now.

dl it the same way you DL decals.

BBOOOOM

What is this 'Graphity' you speak of and can i spread it on my toast?