Poll

How helpful and instructive do you find my tutorial?

Extremely!
145 (78%)
Fairly
29 (15.6%)
Not Very
6 (3.2%)
Not At All
6 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Ostinyo's Mapping Tutorial  (Read 87195 times)

This is what I normally do bro

Imports a black scary blockland dude to help you get the right size of your interior, if that's what you wanted.
If you want the duck it'll be an extra 5.99

Um... I cant find the m.dts. Help?

Never mind

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:33:57 PM by Blockland1337 »

Great tutorial. Mission Editor reminds me of Earth-Sculptor...

Great tutorial. Mission Editor reminds me of Earth-Sculptor...

Earth Sculptor? Anyways... anyone need me to make more of the Torque Constructor tutorial or should I leave it as is? I don't think I'll get around to adding to it anytime in any case.

I've made the map folder and then started up mission editor, but it still isn't showing up in the directory.

I've made the map folder and then started up mission editor, but it still isn't showing up in the directory.

Thats because its the apocalypse.

Jk... is it titled "Map_whatever"?

Yes.

Map_Battlegrounds

Yes.

Map_Battlegrounds

It should appear... you have the namecheck.txt in there too? I dont think that would really affect anything but... You seem to be having a unique problem.

Does the fact that I'm on a Mac change much?

It shouldnt... are all of the other add-on folders appearing in your list?

I cannot give you further advice. Post in the Help section if you want answers beyond this - I dont know much about Macs on Blockland.

Alright, thanks anyways. I'm going to re-install Blockland because I'm having some other problems with it too.

When I change the scale of an object it just resets to [1 1 1] no matter what I do. Help please?

When I change the scale of an object it just resets to [1 1 1] no matter what I do. Help please?
make sure you click the 'Apply' button after changing the scale.

Thanks for the help. Although things like the difference between  the Soft Brush and the Hard Brush are kinda obvious, I had no clue how to add a tree to my land. Although I wonder how to make my glass work like in Bedroom...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:01:18 PM by nariofan101 »

Thanks for the help. Although things like the difference between  the Soft Brush and the Hard Brush are kinda obvious

Well I added that after it was suggested by Boom ;)

Thanks for the help. Although things like the difference between  the Soft Brush and the Hard Brush are kinda obvious, I had no clue how to add a tree to my land. Although I wonder how to make my glass work like in Bedroom...

The glass in Bedroom is an interesting concept...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:16:31 PM by Wesley Williams »

Thank you for releasing this.