Author Topic: Zelda loops (more songs added)  (Read 12015 times)

:P  I love these, Kaje.  Tails plz get all for your server.

I think some of the new ones have a small delay at the end because audacity beta doesn't like me :/ I'll fix them eventually

this is very very cool       now u can have my NES system         :nes:          hope u make more

"wind mill song" i would appreciate it if you correctly renamed it to Song Of Storms if you do ill give you a  :cookie:!!

<noobmode> ill  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: your  :nes: if you  :iceCream: the  :nes: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: nice pack i giv cookies1!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

:cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :iceCream: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :nes: :iceCream: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie: </noobmode>

"wind mill song" i would appreciate it if you correctly renamed it to Song Of Storms if you do ill give you a  :cookie:!!
Song of Storms was slightly different than the one the man played in the Mill. Especially after you play it in front of him.

So no, he had it right.

The official name for it on OOT is Windmill Theme, on MM it was called Guru-Guru's Song. But on the  Ocarina it was Song of Storms. Please get your facts straight.

Would it be possible to get the outset island loop from the windwaker, the one when you first start the game?

I have the soundtrack CD for Majora's Mask with all the music off that game for n64.

If someone wants I can upload it to my ftp and post on here.

Pretty sure that's illegal, Badspot will "Kick your ass".

Requests: Hyrule castle ww, Lake hylia tp, ocean evil ww (the part where its always dark and raining), Link vs ganondorf ww, link vs beast ganon and final battle with ganondorf tp, Miniboss tp, twilight realm (the real twilight realm you enter through the mirror if twilight.

What about some from Majoras Mask ( My favorite zelda game), for example, the great feilds theme, or end of game song.

I'll probably be able to work on releasing some more loops sometime next week

I just realized that Kaje is still a Blockhead. How unjust.