Author Topic: Looking for a good full computer tower case  (Read 1433 times)

I am trying to look for a good full computer tower case so I can play more high-end games such as Crysis or something. I already got my monitor and my keyboard from my other old computer. I am looking at computers that are about 500$ and it does not have to be really powerful like running Crysis on maximum with like 30-40 FPS. I was really also looking into Alienware but I heard that they didn't sell the full tower cases.

A case WILL NOT make your computer run faster. It's the equipment inside that matters.

What doe you mean by "Full Tower"?

Simple solution for you: buy a computer(example) that has 2GB of memory(RAM) and has a dual/quad core CPU (i.e. Intel i5, or amd X2 / X4) and buy yourself a decent graphics card(example).
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:34:27 PM by ase »

A case WILL NOT make your computer run faster. It's the equipment inside that matters.
I already know this but I'm just looking for the case that has all the graphic card inside and stuff. Not looking for a package or a bundle, just the case that has all the stuff inside.

I already know this but I'm just looking for the case that has all the graphic card inside and stuff. Not looking for a package or a bundle, just the case that has all the stuff inside.
Look at my example links then.

That computer I posted has decent specs as it is.

If you need more power after that, you can purchase the graphics card I posted in my example link.

The case also matters.
Don't be ignorant.

Are you sure that's a computer case?

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:28:58 PM by MegaScientifical »

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

lol where can i get that

I don't know, I found it on a Google Image search for "computer tower strange."