Author Topic: A Nostalgic New Year  (Read 853 times)

I am aware that there are many New Years topics already, and they were made by everyone from around the world. But I just wanted to take a look back at this past decade. Mine and many of your first decades, the modern world has changed, for better or worse.

We have all made mistakes we probably would want to take back, but hey, can't go back and fix everything. I am hoping however that this decade, 2011 to 2020, will be the better decade. A time that will give life to some of the best things we all could do. And I hope that not only the world will get better in these next 10 years, but we will better the world.

Just wanted to say Happy New Years and I wish you all, regardless your thought on this last decade, a better one to come.

can't wait for the mass histeria, raids, and Self Deletes next year :/

Here's to another decade of being Human!

2012 believers will end the world.

Me too!

Funny cause on the new year show with richard clark (who shouldnt be on it :I) was only mentioning the BAD things about 2010 (Haiti, oil spill, miners, and other stuff)

Funny cause on the new year show with richard clark (who shouldnt be on it :I) was only mentioning the BAD things about 2010 (Haiti, oil spill, miners, and other stuff)
Please find me something good that has happened

Funny cause on the new year show with richard clark (who shouldnt be on it :I)

Get the forget out of here, richard Clark was amazing and still is

2012 believers will end the world.
They're probably right.
But if it weren't for their beliefs, it wouldn't.
Hm.

And listening to this doesn't brighten my mood.
Damn.

Please find me something good that has happened
Space Program. All of it.

Space Program. All of it.

Obama wants to get rid of that.

forget that stuff.

I'm moving to Russia.

Way to be stupid, uninformed, and incorrect all in a 7 word statement.