Author Topic: The neon cafe  (Read 3999 times)

Well, the neon cafe is a build I started today. Lolmaster is also helping. To me, it looks pretty good so far. Its more of a dance styled place, or hangout. Pictures:

Dj stand:

Pool table:

Dance floor, not really good lighting in this picture:

The center of the place, or the 'cafe':

Overlook:

looks similar to kalphiters place

Looks really empty and the dancefloor is oddly fimiliar *Cough*Kalp's NYE party*cough*

I didnt even go to kalphiter's, so I don't know.

This looks very much like an edit of Kalph's Party. Especially the tables and the dance floor.
I'll bet the events for the DJ stand and dance floor were copied.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:56:27 PM by sciberdude »

This looks very much like an edit of Kalph's Party. Especially the tables and the dance floor.
I'll bet the events for the DJ stand and dance floor were copied.

I made this from scratch. LolMaster made the tables and chairs. The events on the dancefloor use my setRandomColor, and relays.

obviously inspired/ripped/copied/whatever from Kalphiter's.

obviously inspired/ripped/copied/whatever from Kalphiter's.

You do relize, not everything in the world is Kalphiter's idea.

Looks very familiar to Kal's.

You do relize, not everything in the world is Kalphiter's idea.

And when did he say it all is?    Were not saying you're a bad person for getting the idea from him, its just that were pointing out how obvious it is that you copied it. Especially because you decided to have the idea to make this THE DAY AFTER kalph hosted his new years party.

And when did he say it all is?    Were not saying you're a bad person for getting the idea from him, its just that were pointing out how obvious it is that you copied it. Especially because you decided to have the idea to make this THE DAY AFTER kalph hosted his new years party.

Oh only if I wasn't hyper off my ass right now/:

If this is copied from Kalphiters server,sarcasm thanks for copying my work, and turning it into a black neon emptyness.

I didnt even go to kalphiter's, so I don't know.
Quote from: Connection logs
12/01/10   22:51:54   C   LolMaster   8300   174.130.209.97
12/01/10   22:52:05   D   LolMaster   8300   174.130.209.97

01/01/11   03:36:01   C   LolMaster   8300   174.130.48.231
01/01/11   03:36:22   D   LolMaster   8300   174.130.48.231
Although not long, it at least proves that LolMaster knew if its existence.