Author Topic: Make fun of the person above you because of his name.  (Read 12617 times)

It's a gay and cheesy name.

Sounds like a salad dressing secret agent

numbers... oh high mighty ducky god, numbers in a name? how uncreative

ENTIRE USER IS BABIES

Killer is one of the most used names on the internet how about you think of something original for once?
D? KillerD? is that suppost to be killereD do you lack understanding of how to spell or are you just a whore?
Not to mention that thousands of people using that name already The only way you'll stick out with that name is by killing yourself.
And numbers at the end of the name, That's even worse, You appal me, You disgust me.

I like this topic.
Btw forget you phflack

Killer is one of the most used names on the internet how about you think of something original for once?
D? KillerD? is that suppost to be killereD do you lack understanding of how to spell or are you just a whore?
Not to mention that thousands of people using that name already The only way you'll stick out with that name is by killing yourself.
And numbers at the end of the name, That's even worse, You appal me, You disgust me.

I like this topic.
Btw forget you phflack
Nice try, but i didn't choose the username.

So it was forcebly picked for you? Wait wait wait, when did the BL forums become this strict? I'm pretty sure you can still choose your own username...

PS: But really, who puts numbers at the end of their name, its pretty lam....wait a second.......