Author Topic: Blockland + ROBLOX  (Read 13371 times)

DarkShadow, this game isn't about reality. What's the problem with vehicles going through players? Just deal with it, it isn't that much of a problem.

The creators of Lua had the right idea: an engine with scripting. They, however, used the ugliest syntax compared to more-readable and compatible classic programming styles as displayed in C/++ and Java, and even Torque.
Ugly to you, beautiful to me.
I love the way Lua works, even more than the syntax of your beloved languages.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Mother-
DarkShadow, this game isn't about reality. What's the problem with vehicles going through players? Just deal with it, it isn't that much of a problem.
But I don't want to deal with it. I don't usually get that distressed over things, but it just gets on my nerves.
EDIT: I know someone is going to pull the "it's a videogame based on building bricks, it's not supposed to be real" card out of their ass.
What did I say, again?
I want my car to take a jump and not go through the ground or bounce around like a poorly inflated balloon.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
WHAT.
Not this again...
We've covered this already, d00d. You late.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 03:16:00 PM by DarkShadow6 »

So you wouldn't like server-side physics?
no

whats with everyone and this physics crap? short of bricks falling down, its not even important.
and we have that on blockland. bricks fall down and bounce off each other, and explode in entertaining ways.

how much more realistic does it need to be? this is a building game, i spend more time requiring the game engine to allow me the no limits building i want. not be some friend tipping cars over and blowing up outhouses.

no

whats with everyone and this physics crap? short of bricks falling down, its not even important.
and we have that on blockland. bricks fall down and bounce off each other, and explode in entertaining ways.

how much more realistic does it need to be? this is a building game, i spend more time requiring the game engine to allow me the no limits building i want. not be some friend tipping cars over and blowing up outhouses.
...Not sure I understand what you're talking about.
I'd still like server-side, manipulatable physics. It's not about being "realistic", it would just be badass in general.

Everything about roblox is horrible and i reccomend that you would shut up and lock the topic now.

Nuh uh cigarettet.
I WILL SICK THE ATTACK WOMEN ON YOU
THEY WILL BITCH AT YOU UNTIL YOU SUBMIT

Everything about roblox is horrible and i reccomend that you would shut up and lock the topic now.
/opinion

Unrelated topic, I just got Vegas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdqF8GDczQY
I made this video in exactly thirty seven minutes and eight seconds to celebrate.

I just had an idea.
I'm so totally going to make a Blockhead in ROBLOX just to troll the BL haters.
Should I make a hammer to go with it?

...Going to do it later however, friend wants me to play BlackOps.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:28:21 PM by DarkShadow6 »

Hey, you didn't mention that Roblox's community consists of snot-nosed 5 year olds crying because someone deleted something.

Hey, you didn't mention that Roblox's community consists of snot-nosed 5 year olds crying because someone deleted something.

ROBLOX cons:
The community
The community
The community
Did I mention the community (of asspie five-year-olds)?

Is playing a game 12 hours every day considered religious?

You must be one popular kid.

Didnt Read whole topic so if this has been pointed out dont say "NOZ SAID BEE4"

There is Normal Builders Club, Turbo, and Outrageous.

You must be one popular kid.
Surprisingly enough.
Vinya hosted my VSS in his Snipeout game. It was on the front page (Featured Games, A.K.A. most players playing) for a week. But now I have an inbox spammed with PMs from noobs willing me to freemodels it. But I won't.
I have typed "no" so many times the print on the "N" and "O" keys are fading.

Didnt Read whole topic so if this has been pointed out dont say "NOZ SAID BEE4"

There is Normal Builders Club, Turbo, and Outrageous.
Ultra Builder's Club
...Well, forget.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 08:30:46 AM by DarkShadow6 »