Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3653071 times)

You jokester, you.
it really is, though. especially with just a pencil.

it's already hard enough to determine which texture to use but also making realistic flow and reflection? it ain't easy.

it really is, though. especially with just a pencil.

it's already hard enough to determine which texture to use but also making realistic flow and reflection? it ain't easy.

Iunno, just start with value and go from there. I think value is the most important thing to get, if you get that you're most of the way to having something look realistic, and if you forget that up it will look worse than if you like, get the texture pretty good but forget up value.

Iunno, just start with value and go from there. I think value is the most important thing to get, if you get that you're most of the way to having something look realistic, and if you forget that up it will look worse than if you like, get the texture pretty good but forget up value.
agreed

once i start getting into oil painting the first thing i'll master is water.

agreed

once i start getting into oil painting the first thing i'll master is water.

lolnope

The first thing you need to master with oil painting is not having everything running together and looking like stuff. It takes a week for that stuff to dry, I cannot even understand how people did and do hyper-realistic paintings with oil.

lolnope

The first thing you need to master with oil painting is not having everything running together and looking like stuff. It takes a week for that stuff to dry, I cannot even understand how people did and do hyper-realistic paintings with oil.
well, i mean after i master actually painting with that crazy stuff

the  i'm going to buy round brushes and paint along with bob ross and drink alcohol and it will be really loving swell

Is that a dragon
serenading a naked anthro shark

Why are you romancing tes- forget tesla posted before I could

Camera and Tesla sitting in a tree
Something something O-T-P

i almost thought that all of the common posters in this thread have names that start with different letters.
Camera, Teslacoil, Sirrus, Ipquarx, Anti-block, Fancypants, Xxxxkill, Pengie, Lolbert, Katadeus, Jinkazma, Nienhaus

but then come sirrus and shadows and everything is broken, wow thanks
oh yeah and also tom gunn and tomcat post here too, but idk if they're that frequent.
stuff and flamecannon, let's pretend my name starts with a period
oops and powerdag and carolcat, you know what nevermind

um hello yes i post here
and then there's this guy called
Qwepir
but we don't love him anymore