Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3631633 times)

Anti-Block I don't know what you look like. Corgis are hard, ahhhh

Edit:
I love it how whenever I come to the topic I see some things here and I say "I could do WAY better than that!"
If anybody needs any tips just ask me.

You should post some stuff, Hound. It's always nice to see what the community can do.

@Vincent
Those drawings look nice! The only thing I think you should fix is the man's chin. Try making the angle go upwards instead of down, or experiment.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:03:47 AM by LoLBert »

They go from basic human waist to talons. I'm really new to this, so understand what you're saying.
One leg is bent while the other is straight, it's frightening.

Well, since i forgeted the perspective i'll explain. One leg is facing forward and one is going towards the side. But since, as i said, the perspective got forgeted it looks odd.

Well, since i forgeted the perspective i'll explain. One leg is facing forward and one is going towards the side. But since, as i said, the perspective got forgeted it looks odd.
It's still pretty nice though, I can't draw people for stuff.

I can see the perspective in it, but I need to focus on it for it to correct itself.

It's still pretty nice though, I can't draw people for stuff.
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it. That's all i'm aiming for, that people enjoy my art. :)

I can see the perspective in it, but I need to focus on it for it to correct itself.
I'll try to fix it with my new stuff.

oh god lolbert the moustache

i'm dying

seriously help me AAAH!

i need to make a new avatar now don't i

Hahaahah, nono I say you should keep yours. If you'd like I can draw something else for a new avatar...

I'd like to try and make another double-animated-halftone avatar..

no you'll see

those corgis are perfect seriously i love them

Corgis have such cute faces :D

I'm not having any problem determining that both legs are correct

drawing some blockheds
solid, brickman, me
I'm late, but I loving love this <3
it's so cute

I saw the perspective immediately so I have no problem with it. Just make the inverted knees up higher on the legs closer to the waist. On anthros or any regular humanoid the knees would appear just before the midpoint in the legs.