Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3633429 times)

With the handle?
To me, it looks like he's holding the sword with the back of his hands facing upward

Which for some reason makes me think he's gonna use the sword to pole vault over the water so he doesn't get his armor wet

He does have the back of his hands facing up. He's gonna go stab some catfish.

He does have the back of his hands facing up. He's gonna go stab some catfish.
Pfft, that's no manly way of stabbing catfish! You must hold the sword upside down in ONE hand, have lightning strike your sword wielding hand, then you THRUST it into the watery grounds thus shocking the entire river and serving up a hot and wet platter of catfish

Yes I would think so, that's why there's the windscreen?
But why is it down? I wouldn't like to think that poor fella's fur getting all ruffled :c

Finished iiiit

Gosh my hand nearly fell off
This is amazing

Why's the barrel so big compared to the nozzle :o

Why's the barrel so big compared to the nozzle :o
The vickers is a water cooled machine gun. Thats not the barrel but rather the water tank that surrounds the inner barrel which connects to the nozzle. It was the cooling method used during WW1-WW2 in some places

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApmMbiF0nVs

The vickers is a water cooled machine gun. Thats not the barrel but rather the water tank that surrounds the inner barrel which connects to the nozzle.
or storage for more bullets!

or storage for more bullets!
The vickers is fed via Box Mag mounted on the side.

Yeah, you guys are stoopid. I knew about all this already.

The vickers is fed via Box Mag mounted on the side.
Cut a hole in the top and move bullets into the box?
Use a belt for the bullets?
Could be cool, and deadly

Cut a hole in the top and move bullets into the box?
Use a belt for the bullets?
Could be cool, and deadly
It's already belt fed. I just didn't draw that in because you can't see past the water tank.

Haven't drawn in a while. Missed it. WIP self portrait