Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3630203 times)

there

now you can sleep mein kinder
Did you know. TeslaCoil likes drawing pictures of piles of decapitated heads?

Lets go slap it on a bird and maybe a few dragons! makes sense!

Giving a loving bird the proportions of a human and arms and legs of a human with wings on the back and the ability to converse and critically think is alright but god forbid cat ears

There aren't even exact guidelines or a real-life reference to drawing dragons so basically we can do whatever the forget we want with 'em

Giving a loving bird the proportions of a human and arms and legs of a human with wings on the back and the ability to converse and critically think is alright but god forbid cat ears

There aren't even exact guidelines or a real-life reference to drawing dragons so basically we can do whatever the forget we want with 'em

Some gryphons have cat ears.

Plz don't raep meh D:

false
please see: na pulse's products
there's a certain degree of realistic proportioning needed in order for something to not look like poop

Doesn't mean it doesn't look like stuff. My opinion. Not Tesla's.

Doesn't mean it doesn't look like stuff. My opinion. Not Tesla's.
but-

oh shoot dang it's this gal again...
This is cute.

herka derka double post.

Did this quick thing ages ago. Just experimenting. Also I got round to scanning the human portrait study sketch. Looks much better when it's not taken at an angle

http://aludane.deviantart.com/art/Face-Study-370480626?q=in%3Ascraps%20sort%3Atime%20gallery%3Aaludane&qo=1

Just add a snout to make it an Argonian :)

also this is really nice

-snip-
I'm really digging this character :)

I don't understand the need to give non-eared anthro creatures cat-like ears. What is it for some sort of cute factor?
gryphons have ears