Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3633416 times)

That's what she said.

One should note that people have joints in their knees and elbows.
Speaking of that, i got a adventure time action figure that's 10 inches tall. It was so topheavy, that it broke it's leg joints in half from a TERRIBLE 2 feet tall onto a carpet.

omg admin can i be doge pls i am good doge please br0
Anyways, there's Carl pointing his army of microscopic ants to get him a sub sandwich, while a decapitated chicken's head sits next to him while a gallon of piss is being removed in the background. I really need to stop drawing piss.

Well, I somehow feel inspired by Alex Man's post to draw his doge.
It's gonna be a long night. Digital art is a pain in the ass without a tablet.

I'm getting a tablet in a few days. This is just what i do from time to time when i get bored. Which happens alot.

-violent chainsaw-

That's okay, because sleeping was not my MAIN loving PRIORITY... Good day sir :c

some fanart for Alex Man! (!!!)

he's one of Carl's cousins (??). i assume the scarfed dog visits coffee shops and writes novels to belittle carl or something

I'm done.

I don't really want to draw with a mouse ever again.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:18:52 PM by xxxxkill »

some fanart for Alex Man! (!!!)

he's one of Carl's cousins (??). i assume the scarfed dog visits coffee shops and writes novels to belittle carl or something
I take it he's a man of smooth jazz aswell?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 11:40:20 PM by Alex Man! »

I say he's a man of smooth jazz?

Acknowledge Alpha Carl dammit.

Acknowledge Alpha Carl dammit.
Alpha Carl? What do you mean?

I'm done.

I don't really want to draw with a mouse ever again.

Alpha Carl.
At least, that's what I call him.

i think "alpha carl" means "smooth jazz"

That's a weird name for smooth jazz in that matter. Wait- i am going to draw Carl playing smooth jazz now. it's my destiny. Edit : Not before i draw "Alpha Carl.", though.

No, it's a play on words.
Kinda.
"Alpha" as in dominant, as in, Alpha Carl is future Carl, and in the future, he's some sort of warlord.
Look I dunno.

That's a weird name for smooth jazz in that matter. Wait- i am going to draw Carl playing smooth jazz now. it's my destiny.

What.

EDIT: forget I just realized that I didn't blur the inside of his mouth god loving dammit forget.