Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3653597 times)

stuffty thing i made in like 30 minutes during my endeavors into posing (this is like my second time doing poses)

this isnt the latest version, i gave her a back of the head on the current one among some other tweaks
i don't feel like going through and re-uploading though bc i really hate this piece, it's beyond help pretty much
(also possibly the last thing of mine i'll ever post in here)

Nose feels wonky
her head is tilted slightly upwards and i wasn't entirely sure how to capture that
perspective is not my best suit (nor is anything for that matter)

i've been doing more rounded noses lately anyways since they feel more natural but i guess that isn't working at all

wo carol thats rly nice
you really are improving so ye ye keep going!!!

-snip-
I'd love to see more of that gun. I love to draw guns myself.

wo carol thats rly nice
you really are improving so ye ye keep going!!!
too bad i'm never going to make the cut down the line though

too bad i'm never going to make the cut down the line though
well if you think like that you surely won't!

well if you think like that you surely won't!
i wasn't the one who was thinking like that
i was really happy with that piece and was going to ink it and color it until i showed it to a friend and it went downhill from there

i wasn't the one who was thinking like that
i was really happy with that piece and was going to ink it and color it until i showed it to a friend and it went downhill from there
listen, i'm a better artist than your friend and i think your piece is very good

honestly, you have a very firm grasp of anatmomy

listen, i'm a better artist than your friend and i think your piece is very good

honestly, you have a very firm grasp of anatmomy
tthank
i don't really find anatomy to be a struggle anymore
my old pieces looked weird but now it's "wtf how did i ever have trouble with this it's so easy"

that right there is the best toaster i ever did see

is that a guy or a lesbian
that pic is really cool anyway face