Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3632684 times)

his ear is fairly low
other than that, p. cool.
woah woah woah woah, woah there partner. "P. cool"? he posts an awesome charcoal portrait that he made himself and you're gonna pass it as "P. cool"?
Let me tell you something, not only is it P. cool, but it's also p. damnawesome.
good job ynda

woah woah woah woah, woah there partner. "P. cool"? he posts an awesome charcoal portrait that he made himself and you're gonna pass it as "P. cool"?
Let me tell you something, not only is it P. cool, but it's also p. damnawesome.
good job ynda
Sorry to offend :((

first time using charcoal
Find the moustache slightly too horizontal for the face but apart from that it's well sickdaddy.

good job ynda
yeah i agree

ynda thats p. cool

hyena gun

you have lots of questions don't you

also i did a color/vector of that has the final details but i dont like it so

thicken the lever

make he forward grip longer and less like a potato

thicken hairclip hammer or is that a sight?

thicken the lever

make he forward grip longer and less like a potato

thicken hairclip hammer or is that a sight?
thickened the lever in the vector

aight i kinda noticed that too

it's a sight

I'm almost ashamed of how much time I spent on this
[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/zxqJ81K.png[/img]
almost
ive been drawing way too much drawings like this thanks to you

'64 Impala
i like this rugged angular style i think you should surround this with a city with the same style

got a drawing tablet on tuesday, been using it each day since then, getting a little better at actually interpreting the cursor moving along with my hand which is a really weird feeling

anyone have some tips and tricks or things they do that may assist in my ventures to get better??

tbh i'm a totally blank slate and have been copying a couple peoples' styles from here just to find bits of them that i like, so if i post anything in the future you may find stunning similarities to other peoples' arts.
it'll be like an art style frankenstein man that sounds cool

alternate between the drawing tablet and actual drawing
it'll be easier to make lines when you alternate between being able to undo things with ease and simply erasing it
continue to observe other art when you're in a slump
try to challenge yourself with things such as time and simply making things difficult. for example drawing something under 5 minutes, or looking at an object and drawing it without looking at the page