Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3632581 times)

that's actually really loving sweet. Mind if I color it?

Go ahead. I don't mind.

Forged from Mithril and imbued with the courage of a million men, I present Cero's sword coloured.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 07:02:32 PM by Tom Gunn »

Melikes the colors, actually.

Forged from Mithril and imbued with the courage of a million men, I present Cero's sword coloured.
Looks like Cero's dagger as well. :p

did some doodles today.

As you can tell I've taken more time on other things in regards to detail where as these have very little

Another doodle. I was going to try and make my own version of the Engi but then decided I wasn't going anywhere with this.

I posted this like a year or two ago in some thread on the forums. I found it again and decided to post it.

Is pixel art allowed?

I'm still working on drawing in real life.

It looks stupid, but its the best thing i've drawn in a while lol.

Is pixel art allowed?

I'm still working on drawing in real life.
I would say no, but that depends on the general opinion of the people who post here. It's a little nice... but doesn't really appeal to me.

I would say no, but that depends on the general opinion of the people who post here. It's a little nice... but doesn't really appeal to me.
Well ok. I'm won't taking it down but I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

This is dedicated to my grandma's dog Maggy, who had to be put down due to arthritis. I'll try to keep my cool in my drawings, i'm just going to miss my Maggy so much. Edit : That dog is just the characters. My grandma's dog was a dachshund.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:17:32 AM by Alex Man! »

Tablet practice. This was drawn really late at night, so if it's messy it's me being tired.