Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3632953 times)

drew just 2 of 'em 'cause the head honcho stayed in his A/C'ed office rather than chancing it on the streets (a.k.a captain crazy is lazy)

drawings and script for the comic is good, checks out

when making dialogue bubbles I write then draw the bubble around it to avoid squishin'
thanks
also, your mawfia d00ds are neat, one of them should have a hat though

So I don't know if I want to post my doodle of me. I do, but am afraid my ability is not the greatest.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 08:04:37 PM by Sabbin »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:58:37 PM by Lunar »

How did you get them to line up? The thing that messes me up with pencil animation is always that. ;-;

How did you get them to line up? The thing that messes me up with pencil animation is always that. ;-;
Animators do it by drawing and redrawing repeatedly. After they look at the rough draft, they go back over the frames to make line corrections. It probably is or is not the case for Tophius because I have no idea what you can do with animation software these days.

Onion skinning. Being able to see the previous frame in an animation as you draw a new frame helps a lot. Some animators seem to go just fine without that kind of help, something that probably comes with lots of practice.

Was that guy inspired by Klaymen?
Yes. Definitely subconscious though. I just found out about him this week.

I drew Rosie Hunnington and Megan Fox, damnit where did I put them.

I drew Rosie Hunnington and Megan Fox, damnit where did I put them.
In your pants

Yes. Definitely subconscious though. I just found out about him this week.

just this week? *sound of a bowling alley*

Hey, I needs something to draw.
What draw?