Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3584838 times)

Nice.

Why thank you. I made more doodles today, but I don't feel like scanning them in, cutting off empty page space, etc. They're just about as insane, though.

The flame of artistic culture must never die down!

The flame of artistic culture must never die down!
relight it with
hmmm
A CANNON
/shades

More doodles!

Left to Right: Guy hanging, Rocket head, Race fast safe car (Blocky car), weird guy with stick body, 3D face with happiness, choo choo train, crazy crab guy, smiley arch face, some smiley girl, and goose/bird/something.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:34:37 PM by MegaScientifical »

my doodles are just scribbles and terrible Cyanide-and-Happyness-like characters waving and whatnot. Mega is a doodle god.

Mega is a doodle god.

Why thank you. You're quite a God, yourself. :)

I can doodle as well. i can also get away with stupid things like writing "gonna get raped" next to creepbear on schoolwork, and writing my name as "whitey mc Craker honkey"

Why thank you. You're quite a God, yourself. :)
a god of what? God of dangerous obsessions?

I can doodle as well. i can also get away with stupid things like writing "gonna get raped" next to creepbear on schoolwork, and writing my name as "whitey mc Craker honkey"

You should totally draw a girl getting raped but make it so inside the teacher wouldn't get it, although we all would. Then show us the paper with a grade on it.

Not like you can prove the teacher did grade it, but I don't care THAT much.

a god of what? God of dangerous obsessions?

Sure. Also a God of General Awesomeness.

that's the nicest thing i've heard here.
i'm drawing you a picture tomorrow. <3
and ill upload when I figure out my scanner

that's the nicest thing i've heard here.
i'm drawing you a picture tomorrow. <3
and ill upload when I figure out my scanner

<3 :D Well, it's not all I could say, of course.

Most users here don't have XP anymore it seems, but for me, it's Control Panel > Scanners and Cameras > Whatever's in there. It's default and all, but it's the only one that works for me anymore. :/

You should totally draw a girl getting raped but make it so inside the teacher wouldn't get it, although we all would. Then show us the paper with a grade on it.

Not like you can prove the teacher did grade it, but I don't care THAT much.

Make what inside?

told you I'd do it.

Joker-sama

edit:god loving damnit I got pizza grease stuff stains on it. finally I draw something actually good and it gets forgeted up. gahh i'm mad bro.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:21:21 PM by Jetlok »

On the plus side, at least you scanned it. I used to always have drawings ripped, stained, etc. before I started taking better care of them and scanning them when finished.