Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3619955 times)

am i the only one who gets uncomfortable drawing boobs :L

like i'm totally straight and all but something about drawing them is weird.
yo bud it's cool. they just take some practice to draw correctly. then if you draw them enough, they aren't so weird anymore.

also loveual orientation doesn't affect it, i'm straight and boobs are the best to draw

yo bud it's cool. they just take some practice to draw correctly. then if you draw them enough, they aren't so weird anymore.

also loveual orientation doesn't affect it, i'm straight and boobs are the best to draw
yeah idk I feel uncomfortable about it too for some reason

its probably just the "trying new things" aspect, but the effect is worse because you know it's an area a lot of people will be paying attention to

it's all fun for me, you get? wa BAM

am i the only one who gets uncomfortable drawing boobs :L

like i'm totally straight and all but something about drawing them is weird.
drawing normal ones is hard cause they arent just a circle, you have to put in specific curves of it to make it look right.

though if (god forbid) you decide to draw something with giant ones its more just draw a large sphere.

I don't like to draw female characters because in order to get boobs right you'll need pages upon pages of them in your notebook, and I'm not sure how I'd explain to friends, teachers, my parents, etc.

It's been a while guys.  I failed at drawing Master Chief with only the default colors on Doodle or Die.  I kinda got lazy at the end.

drawing normal ones is hard cause they arent just a circle, you have to put in specific curves of it to make it look right.

though if (god forbid) you decide to draw something with giant ones its more just draw a large sphere.
no it's not. they aren't just a large sphere at all. big boobs will sag without major support or without being squished and they will never naturally have a perfectly uniform round shape. they're made of fat and you don't see those rolls forming perfect spheres all over your body, do you

tried to make a blockland skybox and failed miserably
if anyone wants to try go for it
you can get the full res by clicking the image
That looks lovely actually

I rly like Char's style and was messing with a few ways to modify it for funseez, and winded up with this

too bad i forgot to save the tool settings in gimp ;_;

I rly like Char's style and was messing with a few ways to modify it for funseez, and winded up with this

too bad i forgot to save the tool settings in gimp ;_;
her right foot looks weird

also tbh that reminds me more of powerdags style for some reason.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 12:28:31 AM by Flatflyer »

*her

also i tried making it look accurate to the akaname's desc with horned leg and said forget it with the left leg, i need perspective lessons :c

*her
forget i'm never good with genders

then again you guys already knew about that after the pie crust incident lol