Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3632326 times)

well is calling out a guy for being an starfish to me whose been known for being an starfish considered "sour"
you're not calling it out

in the meantime i drew this thing
i've also been doing a lot of worldbuilding but i'll post all of that stuff later

holy stuff this looks really good
and its like super different compared to what your usual drawings look like god damn

wait what that was a joke what
a shovel and guitar pick have the same shape :/
-snip-
The bristle brush makes it look like a giant pile of yarn floating :L

a shovel and guitar pick have the same shape :/
no I thought you literally meant to just make the jaw more defined an stuff and not a big ass circle

no I thought you literally meant to just make the jaw more defined an stuff and not a big ass circle
man what childhood is complete without ed, edd and eddy

i don't think a megathread about drawings is the best place to argue :I

in the meantime i drew this thing
i've also been doing a lot of worldbuilding but i'll post all of that stuff later

looks p good, but imo if you're going for a realistic style the stars shouldn't be so defined [also what's going on with those line stars] and the clouds should be a little less towards the traditional 'cute little ball of fluff' shape

either that or the clouds just look a bit wrong with the underside fluffy and the top side flat instead of the other way around
i'm not sure really

I am so surprised, creativename here again, just to say something about or to flatflyer. absolutely shocked. I never would have expected it

oh c is creativename? loving lol

explains a lot

oh c is creativename? loving lol

explains a lot
he says it in his personal text

looks p good, but imo if you're going for a realistic style the stars shouldn't be so defined [also what's going on with those line stars] and the clouds should be a little less towards the traditional 'cute little ball of fluff' shape

either that or the clouds just look a bit wrong with the underside fluffy and the top side flat instead of the other way around
i'm not sure really
I feel like the style shes going for with it is like a semi realistic, yet cute style, cause thats kinda what she does, except this one has more realisticness than what she usually does
the line stars are a little weird though yeah

so i was GOING to post a photo of my drawering of clouds so you can see how i make clouds and so you can see what i mean

unfortunately kies by wifi is being a stuff and not working so forget

god bless dropbox

i guess this drawing doesn't really count as realistic but those clouds still irk me
ps: drawing not properly shaded because i despise all kinds of paint
god bless pencil and pen
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:37:09 PM by Tudoreleu »

I drew a plane of a yet to be determined type but it looks like a hellcat

thats actually pretty good
nice