Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3626946 times)

looks nice, but whatever that thing in the far background is, it looks /really/ off
I know, but that's Erebor in the distance.  I didn't draw the mountain itself yet which is why it looks off.

ya don't worry it's accurate

line weighting without a screened tablet == personal hell

at least I'm happy with it

pageloss

I don't really like sergals
but as sergals go, that's a good one

Densitrine on the left, Densitron on the right (duh)

so how does replacing "itron" with "itrine" make it more feminine, because that's what I don't understand. all it does for me is make it more awkward to pronounce
also why is he skyscraper size and she's middle schooler size?

becauss its a shojo pseudomanga about robots

so how does replacing "itron" with "itrine" make it more feminine, because that's what I don't understand. all it does for me is make it more awkward to pronounce
eh, I figured it would work because it kinda sounds like the danish name "Katrine" but eh, i can kinda see how it's weird to pronounce
if you've got any better ideas while still keeping the densi- prefix then be sure to pitch 'em, but otherwise, I'll try and find a way to fix the name
they're both rather on the short side, actually: densitron's 5 feet tall, and densitrine is around 4 and 2 inches

but in regards to proportions, yeah, i can admit they're quite exaggerated
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 09:51:07 PM by Glass Joe »

stuff scribbled inbetween rounds of csgo

hello darkness my old friend

hello darkness my old friend
it's cause of the afro and the big lips, innit?!

those lips look wonky as forget lol

This one right here was a doodle I drew to celebrate 100 fans on the site I post on, I just think it's cute.