Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3640537 times)

yo if i was a love robot i'd be called COPULE-8

Whoa!

that ghost is wearing glasses!

I dunno if this is the right place to ask, but where did PowerDag go? They deleted their tumblr some time ago and haven't posted recently so it seems like they've dissapeared.

I dunno if this is the right place to ask, but where did PowerDag go? They deleted their tumblr some time ago and haven't posted recently so it seems like they've dissapeared.
powerdag changed his url to iskawhiskers as of recent, so yeah he's still alive

Just got this with the spare money I had sitting around.

Would you guys want a review from me on it when I eventually get it? (Shipping is a bitch when its free.)

[img h eight=600]http://i.imgur.com/XrQPNtp.png[/img]

Buncha Under-sketches
best

I know I don't post here a lot at all but ah:

does anyone here use a cintiq or similar display

is it worth the ~$1000+ or should I stick with a drawing tablet I already have? I'm looking to get the 13HD but if another version or different product can provide good quality at an affordable price that would be great.

I currently use a Wacom bamboo, which is great for sketches and such but I feel a display would be nicer to use

depends on how often you're gonna be drawing- if you're just gonna doodle every now and then, by all means stick to that wacom bamboo, and don't bother dropping a thousand bucks on something you aren't gonna use often

depends on how often you're gonna be drawing- if you're just gonna doodle every now and then, by all means stick to that wacom bamboo, and don't bother dropping a thousand bucks on something you aren't gonna use often
lots of this. the 13HD is great and i'd never go back to the ol' bamboo but just make sure you're ready to get mad sketchy if you want to invest in one.

if you enjoy art and draw a lot then go for it

I would buy one myself but I'm trying to improve my own basic skills in traditional styles before I go back to digital

it really depends, I mean art isn't really cheap if you want quality and if you really don't want to deal with adjusting your hand/eye coordination then go ahead, it's your money.

BUUUT, a tablet like this has enough features and is large enough for p much anything unless you're doing heavy duty digital art.

Since I'm used to looking at the monitor while my hand isn't drawing on the "surface" of where its coming out I got the intuos pro. But if you're used to a hand being in the way like how you would draw traditionally, then I'd go for it if you've got the money, and only if you're gonna draw pretty much three times a day