Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3633506 times)

The stance more-so reminds me of boxing, for some reason.
yeah it's supposed to be like an old-timey boxing guy

think "fistycuffs"

when in doubt, reinstall tablet drivers

Everyone is welcome in the drawing thread, Rotonododo. I'd like to see more of whatcha got. :^)

Also, if you're using photoshop to draw with a tablet, and you're getting "shoelace" endings on your lines, that a PS problem. I purchased myself LazyNezumi to, first of all, add some actual line smoothing because PS's interpolation is non-existent, and two, fix the line ends. Plus it has a stuffton of other features.

But if you don't use Photoshop then idk

I'll definitely check that program out, thanks for the suggestion.

Honestly just finding out the problem has a name made me laugh. I couldn't find any info on it back when I looked because I didn't know what to call it, shoelace endings is a good name.

Disabling smoothing in photoshop makes the lines "ok", but the strange part is that my old cheapo 50 dollar tablet produces better line endings than my wacom in stock photoshop.

I'll definitely check that program out, thanks for the suggestion.

Honestly just finding out the problem has a name made me laugh. I couldn't find any info on it back when I looked because I didn't know what to call it, shoelace endings is a good name.

Disabling smoothing in photoshop makes the lines "ok", but the strange part is that my old cheapo 50 dollar tablet produces better line endings than my wacom in stock photoshop.
Paint tool SAI and clip paint studio (manga studio) are both good programs with stabilization and good lines.

>didnt use kylo renakin

I drew a cat person or something idk (if there's some kind of weird outline, blame the image hoster)

caesar's bandana & joseph's scarf had a baby

so, um, are those lines supposed to be movement or....
think of it like he's putting em up

why'd you hotlink it from 4chan, it 404'd for me
there were two links and i copied the wrong one without noticing. fixed it now.

i forgot to note that i didn't draw it, it's a buddy that doesn't use the forums drawing.

think of it like he's putting em up

no one puts their arms up like that though

really a bow is the only reasonable thing he could be holding

try bending them arms

i am intrigued by the concept of an extremely heavy low hanging backpack

lil homie
what brush do you use? my friend wants to know

this counts still

had to make a simpler map cause i lost the psd file plus i didnt want to give too much of the map at once

This dudes turtle-ish backpack has always been magical to me.

These fat forgets too

Drew this on the bus two days ago.

what brush do you use? my friend wants to know
i actually just scanned in penwork and then drew under it.

the best kind of backpack