Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3639789 times)

I havent been able to do anything in like 3 weeks.
I feel pretty bad fam.

I havent been able to do anything in like 3 weeks.
I feel pretty bad fam.
[img]
Art blocks stink, but I'm glad you were able to push somethin' through it!

I'm a bit late, but this is REALLY cool. Nice work!
Never too late for a compliment, thanks!

those forgetin legs omg

I've been drawing stuff but its mostly either gross or furry stuff so I can't really post it here which sucks

I think my block is related to all the dumbass drama in my life with my grandmother getting cancer and my great grandfather loving dying and everybody trying to make sure my mother gets absolutely nothing from the will despite her doing literally loving everything to help him because nobody else is actually in town and make her do everything because they're loving cunts and should take that inheritance and buy a loving rope

/rant
but yea will reading is tuesday so hopefully I'll be freed from stress hell for a little bit

everybody trying to make sure my mother gets absolutely nothing from the will despite her doing literally loving everything to help him

what the forget

what the forget
welcome to the real world
full of lunatics, starfishs, and greed

I think my block is related to all the dumbass drama in my life with my grandmother getting cancer and my great grandfather loving dying and everybody trying to make sure my mother gets absolutely nothing from the will despite her doing literally loving everything to help him because nobody else is actually in town and make her do everything because they're loving cunts and should take that inheritance and buy a loving rope

/rant
but yea will reading is tuesday so hopefully I'll be freed from stress hell for a little bit
Christ, they sound like a bunch of cunts, best of luck to you and your mum and condolences to your grandpa and grandma

i loving love mac demarco

I've been drawing stuff but its mostly either gross or furry stuff so I can't really post it here which sucks

you could just post it on the other megathread (given its not loveual)

you could just post it on the other megathread (given its not loveual)
true, though idk since that topic seems to kinda go by really quickly so it'll probably just get passed up over there

i posted a fur thing earlier so i dunno what the problem is
and the pic i posted wasnt that good either and everyone gave advice and stuff on how to make it better
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:16:15 PM by ßlöükfáce »

actually I just remembered I drew something that wasnt super furry and wonky recently so here

been trying to do more "proportionate" bodies if you can even call them that