Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591334 times)

just drew random stuff and decided to put it on this thread

(click for fullres)
I wanted to try out dynamic posing, & a friend offered to give me some tips & pointers on making the shading less boring to compliment; I'm pretty happy with the final result, really!

What do you use to make your lines so straight?

I don't own a tablet, so I use the Path tool in GIMP to round out/straighten my sloppy sketchlines, which has its limitations, but can come out with very clean lineart.

This may sound cliche, but lots of practice with drawing lines will really help you. Don't spend too much time drawing a line- if you take too long, you'll start overthinking the line and making it scribbly and messy as a result.
Here's an enormously helpful resource that I'd recommend checking out

Need to get better at drawing bodies
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:37:11 PM by JitankIsFag »

I'm no master at anatomy but I believe some people say for realism, a person's shoulder width should equal that of about 2 and a half heads? Or is it just 2?

(click for fullres)
Just a little something I kind of rushed out overnight, but I thought it looked somewhat nice anyway.

since no one goes to the blockland community hub on steam I'll post this here to

I'm no master at anatomy but I believe some people say for realism, a person's shoulder width should equal that of about 2 and a half heads? Or is it just 2?
no clue lol

(click for fullres)
I wanted to try out dynamic posing, & a friend offered to give me some tips & pointers on making the shading less boring to compliment; I'm pretty happy with the final result, really!
(click for fullres)
Just a little something I kind of rushed out overnight, but I thought it looked somewhat nice anyway.
pretty good