Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3588128 times)

some comics i did in my spare time, had a load of fun making them

i keep making handicapped ms paint doodles i should learn to use something else but i dont' know what else to learn

if you have a graphics tablet, i suggest Paint Tool SAI, or just plain old photoshop

there's also free alternatives like krita etc

if you dont have a graphics tablet then get one you forgetin scrub what are oyu paint works too i guess

i suggest get paintstorm studio (as long as you dont have integrated graphics)
its like 19 dollars
its what i use

if all else fails, you can just stick to traditional (pencil and paper)

it doesn't have all the fancy doodads that the aforementioned programs have, but it's one of the best tools for learning, as it's the simplest and cheapest. save getting a tablet and a drawing program for when you're actually confident in your drawing ability, otherwise it'll be a waste of money and would quickly collect dust

if all else fails, you can just stick to traditional (pencil and paper)

it doesn't have all the fancy doodads that the aforementioned programs have, but it's one of the best tools for learning, as it's the simplest and cheapest. save getting a tablet and a drawing program for when you're actually confident in your drawing ability, otherwise it'll be a waste of money and would quickly collect dust

some drawing materials cost a lot too though

well, depends on what you get: i consider $40 expensive, and i just used it to buy a couple 2h pencils micron pens and good paper

if you're just using a pencil it's really cheap

i usually do traditional with stolen art supplies (shhh)
I also already have a drawing tablet and ill probably look into getting a better program after I get good enough on traditional :V
http://spaceinaba.tumblr.com/post/148476790809/so-first-i-drew-this-dumb-trash-can-lady-and-then
also somebody please help me

i keep making handicapped ms paint doodles i should learn to use something else but i dont' know what else to learn

Krita is the best free one in my opinion

Dunno if you guys are interested but here

http://event.goodsmile.info/nendoroid_face/en/

It's a nendoroid face design contest

oh nice. you specifically agree to not be able to be compensated for your work, or have the ability to claim author's rights over it

you specifically agree to not be able to be compensated for your work
I'm not actually sure where you see that, but that's like, normal... why would you be compensated for taking part in a competition that has no money reward?
or have the ability to claim author's rights over it
specifically against the company you made it for. it doesn't disallow you from suing anyone else over it

I'm not actually sure where you see that, but that's like, normal... why would you be compensated for taking part in a competition that has no money reward?specifically against the company you made it for. it doesn't disallow you from suing anyone else over it

Nnnope. Not how copyright and ownership laws and contracts work. Entering the contest effectively means you never drew it. I mean, sure, you can say you did and prove it and people will believe you, but in the eyes of contractual obligations, and the law, you are not the author. You also cannot go sue another company over the design because you don't own it.

Dunno if you guys are interested but here

http://event.goodsmile.info/nendoroid_face/en/

It's a nendoroid face design contest

This ended today you cunt

i've been doodlin a bit