Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591325 times)

I don't understand how this tank works. Wtf is up with its tracks?

that looks more like an anti-aircraft gun

I don't understand how this tank works. Wtf is up with its tracks?
it's only the front half of the tank, viewed from the ground. He hasn't drawn the rest yet
In case you're wondering, it's a Ratte

day what is it
5?
i did the drawing thing kinda mostly
it was just schoolwork tho

still practice i guess

making a "taking drawing requests" thread might be useful, and sounds kinda fun.

heck schoolwork is what got me into drawing. I was required to take an arts class in highschool, but i ended up liking it and now I draw freely

I was required to take an arts class in highschool, but i ended up liking it and now I draw freely
art classes frustrate me because it's a lot harder to draw when you're being graded for it
i can forget up all I want on my own and all I get is criticized and then I fix the mistake with no penalty

art classes frustrate me because it's a lot harder to draw when you're being graded for it
i can forget up all I want on my own and all I get is criticized and then I fix the mistake with no penalty
o

our art teacher taught us really good techniques and gave you a good grade based on effort, even if it still looked like trash :p

o

our art teacher taught us really good techniques and gave you a good grade based on effort, even if it still looked like trash :p
mine is graded on effort too but it still doesn't sit well in my head