Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3878447 times)

could also just have like some kind of image link auto decrypter/encrypter add-on thing for nsfw stuff on the forums if people want to see it but I'm pretty sure that was tried before and badspot still banned people for posting that stuff.
yeah but it was just rot13 and not real encryption
but honestly more importantly is the fact that you will probably get banned for trying to skirt the rules like that, even if he couldn't see what the link contained (also if it was widespread enough to be useful you can rest assured someone would actually give him a link)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:12:26 AM by Foxscotch »

Anti Lewd Man!
Excuse me, either Anti Lewd Man is not wearing pants or he likes to wear his undies outside - either way, Anti Lewd man is quite lewd himself and as a concerned parent I am indeed perturbed!

I lost my tablet wire and tried to use a mouse

Also this

Should I just get Illustrator or something?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:26:44 PM by Doctor Disco »

Wth I haven't seen you in forever camel

Wth I haven't seen you in forever camel
he's gone the way of at least a couple of other people here before, and now only comes every once in a while to post some drawing of his, with no words to go along with it, because while he doesn't wanna hang around anymore he still wants compliments

I think camel just has college to focus on if I remember correctly.

All these lewd drawings are getting to me.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:02:36 AM by Total Logic »

he's gone the way of at least a couple of other people here before, and now only comes every once in a while to post some drawing of his, with no words to go along with it, because while he doesn't wanna hang around anymore he still wants compliments
he's USING us.............

I think camel just has college to focus on if I remember correctly.
i guess it was the straw that broke the camel's back

what
college was the thing that stopped him from going on blf as much