Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3653378 times)

uh pagelpss because of whatever that was on last page
had math class

your art is quite good, but stop pagelossing all the time.

yea usually u would only pageloss if u were the last person on the page

your art is quite good, but stop pagelossing all the time.
all the time? uh i cant recall the last time i did this? i barely draw art to post here. also there was some dumb argument so deffo excusable

edit: bruh wth are you talking about i havent said "pageloss" in this thread in multiple months and youre on my ass sayin "all the time" get out of here i just checked god damn tryna hassle me like that getting me worried n stuff
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:31:04 PM by Donnies Catch »

aight nvm i thought you had done it a couple times before i was mistaken

Hey guys, remember when drawing was not about pleasing people's roosters and made for decoration and beauty?
Remember when artists didn't have to worry about starfishs stealing and removing their signatures from their work.

Dorito Bill Cipher because I felt like drawing him

Hey guys, remember when drawing was not about pleasing people's roosters and made for decoration and beauty?
actually no, u think all those naked greek statues n stuff were innocent ?

actually no, u think all those naked greek statues n stuff were innocent ?
Yeah like no one knew what love was before UNTIL BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WAS ELECT.

the roman and greek culture was different because it did not focus on gay furry brown town love

Set an example and draw some stuff yourself
I'll have to reverse image search to see if you didn't steal it though
I already did, starfish. I do comic style and such. I do digital and regular art myself. I don't loving steal.

Bottom picture is a WIP tom hanx for an art class project. Also, unknowingly low res.
And that's just the tip of the mother loving iceberg.

the roman and greek culture was different because it did not focus on gay furry brown town love
tell that to hercules, who got his forget on (if you know what I mean) with like a lion and a hydra and god knows what else