Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3589143 times)

hi. i don't draw as often as i think i do.

TOBY?!

(looks great :)))
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:34:09 PM by mod-man »

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 05:03:39 PM by Yosher »

he serve

ignore the quality of the racket i mainly focused on the guy

I thought this looked bad so it never got finished.

Doodles on the daily train commute.

I sit at the center of a carriage because it's easier to draw when you're not directly above a train bogie.

Not my art but relevant

spot the differences

Doodles on the daily train commute.

These are neat looking, I'd like to see what you had planned for the first one if you ever do finish it

i thought that said autistic

spot the differences

Black dude on far left disappeared, maroon haired chick moved into his spot. Ginger kid doesn't have a desk. Red hoodie kid in front of ginger kid disappeared too.

Black dude on far left disappeared, maroon haired chick moved into his spot. Ginger kid doesn't have a desk. Red hoodie kid in front of ginger kid disappeared too.
"it's a stylistic choice"

'
also the pink shirted blonde girl's shirt changed from a blouse thing to a tank top. maybe she took her blouse off because she's so aroused by the artistic kid in class

« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 01:16:59 PM by Blockomaniac »

I need help guys, how do you deal with people attempting to hijack your art? Like, for example, Ill send someone a drawing of a person and they will keep going "make the shirt red instead of blue" or "make the eyes brown instead of green".