Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590112 times)

The /pol/ takes on the Drawings Megathread

Stop stuffposting heres a car doodle and also stop stuffposting and arguing. PLEASE.

thas a cute car :)

WOW GUYS look at tthis CRINGY special interest art It's So Cringy even Though there's actual explanations for Why People Have special interestes ugh..........................
thats something a degenerate would say

tell me stellarnaut what are you into

Constructive criticism only occurs when someone genuinely wants to see you improve. I'm gonna say that, as a whole, this thread has provided about 1% actual criticism, and 99% stuff slinging when it comes to responding to someone's art. There's literally no reason to post if you're just gonna be a cunt.

interesting how the people here who talk about inexperienced artists' art being cringy never seem to post any of their own art.
Valid point though. I have gotten the best criticisms from other artists. I think if you actually understand the medium you're critiquing thoroughly enough, you'll have more respect for what others accomplish because you can see the effort or intrigue of their style. and this enables you to give better criticism in return.

my character sheet as of now

i finished coloring the initial characters i drew. still more to come
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:14:48 PM by mod-man »