Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591221 times)

damn lalam i am always impressed with how amazing you draw
thanks trog

drew on a whiteboard clearly. i try to put something new up there weekly for morale reasons. What could be next?

this isnt really my best work but im animating something and this is what ive got so far framewise (also my first time drawing gumball so its really bad)

Looks like a dog more than a cat

Looks like a dog more than a cat
yeah sebi I recommend moving the ears up and making them pointier
cat ears arent floppy like that

yeah but typically in the show to show emotion or whatever the ears go down sometimes i just positioned it poorly

*ezgif deleted the gif. it sucked anyways*

it came out eh. ill probably fix it up later (mainly the lip sync)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:33:58 PM by Sebi »

yeah but typically in the show to show emotion or whatever the ears go down sometimes i just positioned it poorly
The way the ears are portrayed in the show is that they're always behind the head, so drawing them as you did made them look like long floppy dog ears

Also, the absence of the whiskers kinda throws you off

The way the ears are portrayed in the show is that they're always behind the head, so drawing them as you did made them look like long floppy dog ears
-snip-
Also, the absence of the whiskers kinda throws you off
yeah, ill improve on that within the next scene or probably just redo the first one

You should avoid such noticeable inconsistencies and redo it, it should be easy enough

a completely different scene but i'm going with a more accurate to the show style. it looks a lot better when it isnt a gif (a lot of fast stuff that gifs cant handle) though probably isnt that great

are you making some ultimate battles type stuff