Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3552422 times)

i use gimp and paint.net. they are more reliable and better to use.
and free

I tried to do sphere shading like what youd find in more modern anime

also note how i actually drew legs for doraezach in this pic

okay.
if you're trying to do shading, please try and establish some form of light source first off

i colorcoded the different light directions i found
there's like 4. that ain't good.
there should only be one main light source
if you have trouble w/ light sources i would suggest looking up a tutorial/visual to get better at it

also

the difference is absolutely jarring when you make a picture almost solely out of line/circle tool as opposed to just drawing it manually

bonus points if you saw my ninja

and suddenly wafflecake outta no where

huge wall of drawings/animations sorry

- somewhat happy with this, pipimi probably couldve been better but you win some you lose some

- something i was gonna animate but wanted to take in a different direction

- dumb phone background i'm not all that proud of

- this is just a lot of inside jokes and or quick scribbles which is why characters like knuckles look brain-dead

- dumb animation project for a video i plan on making soon. this was before i got obs so the recording of the animation that was used is really laggy (i know you can see the original video for like one frame before the bat hits)

i mean i really think the posing should be less akward and there is no excuse for the lines to be so darn thick (or are the drawings too small?) and it sometimes feels like you're trying to force an art-style that doesn't fit with your skill??? idk its weird but its fine
also whats with tito, torin and limerick all posting at the same time now to bash a single post... hmm

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:19:33 PM by Kumquat »

are you tracing over your drawing?

don't.........ignore...........my draws..........

are you tracing over your drawing?
ye, tracing my messy sketch

eggs 4 bart
pageloss because i did miss this and its p. cool