Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3582358 times)

I drew a thing for a friend of her sona and mine. I need to improve for sure, and I need to experiment with more species because there are huge differences between the two. But for the first time drawing a red panda and a dutch angel dragon Im pretty proud of it.

Thanks I used crayola and eyed the colors based on the pencils. I also have no idea how to keep the colors constant

that image is a cognitohazard and infects your brain with a energy sapping brain parasi%ttttttttttttttttttt

that image is a cognitohazard and infects your brain with a energy sapping brain parasi%ttttttttttttttttttt
Even now the evil seed of what I´ve done germinates within your brain.

what's with furries and eye rape colors like for real
every time I see someone's loving fursona it's like HEY THERE SURPRISE NOW YOU'RE BLIND!!!!!XD
christ, my dude. colors can't just always fit

every time I see someone's loving fursona it's like HEY THERE SURPRISE NOW YOU'RE BLIND!!!!!XD
the point of any oc and not just fursonas is to be unique while copying something else from the fandom at the same time. Rainbow Quartz and Grey Angle Pony Dash Princess will show up when people who flaunt something (in this case, gayness most likely) or it just comes naturally through imprintation to make a little aspie 14 year old say "Wow, Mega Pinkie Dash Sergal-Fish Reptile Sub Zero Robot, aka MPDSFRSZR, sure does look great and unique in this bright flashy colors! I'll copy this color scheme and put it on mine!"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:35:46 PM by Verification »

if ur ever going to draw an animal remember to use pastel colors because fur isn't glow-in-the-dark neon purple and green stripes with a metallic sheen

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 01:15:06 PM by ßlöükfáce »

I drew a thing for a friend of her sona and mine. I need to improve for sure, and I need to experiment with more species because there are huge differences between the two. But for the first time drawing a red panda and a dutch angel dragon Im pretty proud of it.

robots are 1 step closer now because of thsi.....

wrong thread :(
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 05:26:40 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

It's so that you can be blind to not see the art ever again.