Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482357 times)

how I feel during quarantine

also did a speedpaint video of it

I enjoy the little eastereggs you put in the back

cmon guys we gotta reach page 3000!

pog cat
poggers cat

i forgot about this place for a while! hello !

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:30:37 PM by fireking »

the new paper mario game has me really skeptical
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:16:06 PM by Metalliku »

i forgot about this place for a while! hello !

Your art's amazing, pls post more

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281585162494672896/711724512114114650/Tango.png[/img]

the new paper mario game has me really skeptical
Is that based on some kind of lemon-lime soda like 7-Up or something?

Is that based on some kind of lemon-lime soda like 7-Up or something?
it was supposed to look like a tangerine, but ended up looking more like a lemon

kiwihermit is a minor, 16 years old. he draws research and publicly posts it on twitter. he then proceeds to scream at the people in his replies responding with stereotypical reply guy stuff, stirring up alot of drama so he gets clout. soon he starts to get all edgy and stuff so his simps will desperately attempt to make him look like a good guy, further accentuating the drama and giving him even more clout. repeat

16? draws research? ive done the same thing, except ive only drawn nude art since i was 14, but i didn't plan to post my old artwork to Deviantart, and reasons why... the artwork i originally made, was rough and outdated. Nowadays, I'm improving on my art.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 11:58:19 PM by MINORBRANDON21 »

16? draws research? ive done the same thing, except ive only drawn nude art since i was 14, but i didn't plan to post my old artwork to Deviantart, and reasons why... the artwork i originally made, was rough and outdated. Nowadays, I'm improving on my art.
https://www.deviantart.com/minorbrandon21/art/Ariel-the-Mermaid-824832620
bruh...

nothing makes kidalex start googling faster than children and research in the same post

i'd like to imagine kiwihermit pays his white knights with kobold rape research which is why the stuff keeps getting uploaded everywhere
forget that guy i hate him