Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481419 times)

white knighting pompmaker is kinda fun actually

He’s kinda right tho. You got a guy who disguises loli art under the paper thin “they’re 18” argument while drawing extremely lascivious images, and on the other side we have a dude that just wants to draw simp ass cub stuff. Really makes you think.
Both are bad draw something different both of you.

gonna break your stylus too bitch

I don't know why people haven't been ridiculing me more tbh
this forum is lowkey anime biased

here's the thing pomp does draw other stuff. he draws the pomp comics and some other comics for those sweet reddit upvotes!

I really like his touhou stuff it's great.

this forum is lowkey anime biased
I doubt that since most of the users here are furries lol all the weebs left

Bro have you literally never seen children's literature? forget off. As far as I know, Blouk hasn't drawn anything loveual (and I hope it stays that way), so there's literally no reason for you roostermonglers to be harassing him. You literally draw furry stuff all the time, you're popping off on him on a very very small high horse.

It's been a long time so I drew headsplit girl :)

Bro have you literally never seen children's literature? forget off. As far as I know, Blouk hasn't drawn anything loveual (and I hope it stays that way), so there's literally no reason for you roostermonglers to be harassing him. You literally draw furry stuff all the time, you're popping off on him on a very very small high horse.
I draw other things too cuzz

It's been a long time so I drew headsplit girl :)

Shes my favorite girl
my favorite girl because she is hot and amazing

Strynd should post his art regardless what people say.

yeah he should, i've always thought his art was real nice

ya i think his art is pretty dang nice tbh. it's dumb he's been getting hate for so long for simply the stigma of something he's not even truly making

ya i think his art is pretty dang nice tbh. it's dumb he's been getting hate for so long for simply the stigma of something he's not even truly making
This, tbh

Strynd should post his art regardless what people say.

I do agree

do whatever man don't listen to da hate - me who stuffs on you all the time

fr tho they are correct u should post yer art even tho im a richardweed bout it

sfw underage furry = the devil's flaming starfish

sfw underage human = the devil's flaming starfish
ftfy that's how i see it.

either way though just draw whatever you like, as others are saying here. you're the artist so you can draw what you want