Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591188 times)

buhhht don't you
But I got banned ;-; I usually try not to
I just think his two pictures have really different style
maybe it's just me
bleh dont listen to me anymore I'm retarted

To clarify the quote picture, the original is from my friend, who based his on this image:http://www.cavestory.org/fanart/full/Achoum/Achoum-colorize_edit-quoteandcurly_color.gif
I then made a third version, not in the pixel art format. Sorry to cause a stuffstorm.
Anyways, have a more original picture:

Anyways I would use my proper name, if I could find out how to transfer my BL key to that account.

I like it, it looks a bit sloppy but I think that's just because it's a sketch
i like the messy style he uses, i think it's kinda cute

also i really like that hair shading

Thanks guys. That's a result from using a mouse for lineart amongst other stuff, ahhaha. I would like to try this method on a pencil drawing, but I can't get a good one to dedicate towards coloring. I'm a bit lazy atm.

Anyone else here use FireAlpaca? I plan on testing it out soon.

Anyone else here use FireAlpaca? I plan on testing it out soon.
i got it and i dont think i've touched it since i downloaded it.

Quick ten minute from life sketch.

somebody call the police

Spiderpig you sick monster

Here's something I drew painted on my iPod while sitting in my dad's car today.

I'm slightly disappointed with the ship and the planet, but I'm pretty happy with the sun/star thingy and the starfield.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:17:37 PM by BluetoothBoy »

For on a tiny iPod screen that's impressive, Although the ship would look better without that fin on top with the red.

Here's something I drew painted on my iPod while sitting in my dad's car today.

I'm slightly disappointed with the ship and the planet, but I'm pretty happy with the sun/star thingy and the starfield.

starfield's pretty good actually. A lot of "amateur" starfields won't look random enough, and are spread out evenly rather than clustered like yours

Lol I just set noise to maximum brightness and lower the frequency. If I want to get really in depth I'll do some screen/clone tool stuff and then add some nebulas n lens flares and stuff.

but thts not drawing !! !

Also I don't have those options on my iPod. But that's still cool nonetheless.