Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3583920 times)

Oh yeah there's also no point in having the shell casing. It doesn't add to any entry power (or barely does) and just adds weight. Just have it fire the bullet, and not the entire cartridge.
the point of the gun is that it can "fire" basically any bullet out there, since the bullet is somehow magnetically/magically held by the bullet mount. aka good for guerrillas/units who can't restock standard ammunition regularly.

and as for sound a powerful electromagnet at the front and back end alternate to prevent the mount from slamming into the ends, making sound. the main sound coming out from the gun comes from the sliding movement and the click of the bullet as it is picked up by the mount moving back.

for stony tark, his face is really oval and not shaped, like he's fat. the bottom also moves out a bit so the general face shape looks like a jelly bean, somewhat.

you need to arc the cheeks in slightly since his face is more gaunt than chubby.

I made a new avatar and just uploaded it.

Whaddya think?

Well could sure be trans'd
although i'm not the transparency king of swing here
well for a stick figure
it's as good as a stick figure warrants

Im Creating a portfolio for Art center's Entertainment Design and heres a little previewwwww   

CritCIAm Highly wanted

Beautiful.

His hairline does seem to be oddly receeded, however that is a bit of a nitpick
Nah, his hair just starts really far back. It's one of those weird hairstyles where he has a lot of hair, but it's "late" coming in.

So I tried out my tablet today

just a stuffty doodle of a blockhead
took no time of effort whatsoever

Edit: Did another one
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:35:29 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Everyone's favorite mildly dusty punching bag is back!

(Sorry for being banned, I didn't know mass posting was spam. just me being a idiot.)

he should invest in a flat iron

he should invest in a flat iron

pFF, He doesn't need ironing.
(and besides, I don't like how people draw clothing with so little detail. heh)

Just my preference, don't get mad at me, please.

yo you're adding way to many clothing folds that don't make sense

WIP

Should I keep to this art style?