Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3637490 times)

fursuits are not good to have love in at all

... had you ever considered getting a fursuit?
They're not form fitting and far too bulky. And the material isn't fun to me. If you want to talk fursuitting you should probably talk to Lockebox

I would wear my latex/zentai suit under one though. Though it'd probably get a bit warm

That's a little strange, hopefully you don't wear it underneath your clothing either...

oh god

That's a little strange, hopefully you don't wear it underneath your clothing either...

oh god
Usually i can get away with it with my catsuits. I remove the gloves and can leave the socks part. With latex though you best have it powdered or you'll be squeaking a lot lol

Its therapeutic and it calms my nerves. So when i'm stressed out i just wear my suits underneath my clothing.

Usually i can get away with it with my catsuits. I remove the gloves and can leave the socks part. With latex though you best have it powdered or you'll be squeaking a lot lol
lemme guess, you've learned that from experience

lemme guess, you've learned that from experience
does this bother you?

I've seen and heard of worse.

A made this in-accurate Hyena looking guy with Paint Tool SAi Software. I'm finally getting to do some real art :)

The white residue really takes you out of it and it makes it look more like a fill can recolor than anything. I'd recommend taking the time to go over those white blemishes

Ya I had a problem with those...

I think simply selecting the background color and placing it over the line layer, and colors under that should allow you to use a wider brush without having to erase as much.

Tutorial from a god for us plebians

1 2 3

Tried it out with GIMP, works alright i guess

Oh this looks good! Thnx! I'll have to try this out.