Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591288 times)

pepsi should have a pic with my oc at some point
i think that would be cute

pepsi should have a pic with my oc at some point
i think that would be cute
or cherry and flat
aka bird people and cat people getting along for once to be cute 2gethur
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 09:47:54 AM by Flatflyer »

a battleship ripped straight out of homestuck, without a golden sheen because i don't have a yellow pen

expect a digitally traced version in a Soon [as in, probably never because i'll realise it sucks soon enough]

a battleship ripped straight out of homestuck, without a golden sheen because i don't have a yellow pen

expect a digitally traced version in a Soon [as in, probably never because i'll realise it sucks soon enough]
stuff thats awesome

so you copied a digital art piece into traditional art, in which you will trace that traditional art piece into a digital art piece

So I'm in the process of turning my free-hand drawing into a digital one, and I have no idea how to do a steam-like or air bursting out of an area at high pressure in PS CS6. Any pointers?

(Clicky for big)

so you copied a digital art piece into traditional art, in which you will trace that traditional art piece into a digital art piece

most precisely
in fact, the original was a downscaled recolor of a crop from a photo used as a piece of a flash animation

and this is...

a massive piece of stuff
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:04:34 AM by Tudoreleu »

I can't believe its not butter

looks like one of those cheetos you find that looks like a battleship m

stuff i drew last week

man i hate when my eyes turn into fried eggs

meh, season two is baloney

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:42:39 PM by Camera »

will i bee happy with these appliances?