Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590287 times)

if it counts for anything, here's this little tidbit of some bullstuff i'm working on at another forum that makes zero sense out of context but hey it's a drawing:

-
ok my life is over expect an illustrated Self Delete note in this format before I jump off a building

ok my life is over expect an illustrated Self Delete note in this format before I jump off a building
whats with u and loss

What is this I don't even

i literally saw that loving edit coming from a mile away
@thekid's post

No you know what why the forget do I gotta keep apologizing to you forgets? I should just be a complete jackass like the rest of you lot, and you know what I gotta stop thinking I'm stuff at drawing, too, cause I'm loving good at that stuff, especially compared to you starfishs, and the hell do i need any of your recognition that's probably not even worth stuff anyways. And I'm not going to stop posting here either; not even going to think twice about it, and to hell if any of you cunts like it or not. piss off

okay

that'd be original actually

well that just came outta left field

that's less madman and more mildlypeevedman

No you know what why the forget do I gotta keep apologizing to you forgets? I should just be a complete jackass like the rest of you lot, and you know what I gotta stop thinking I'm stuff at drawing, too, cause I'm loving good at that stuff, especially compared to you starfishs, and the hell do i need any of your recognition that's probably not even worth stuff anyways. And I'm not going to stop posting here either; not even going to think twice about it, and to hell if any of you cunts like it or not. piss off

that's less madman and more mildlypeevedman
trogtor make this a mod now please