Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590291 times)

yeah this is what i meant
ok yeah sorry when I was originally writing it I started thinking about the way you quoted it any rephrased the ending.
I got it right in the end though

btw I feel you on the lack of confidence though bro

I find hes a really nice guy but he's just conflicted(is there a better word for this?) over his art or anything related to it even if it's a joke
I dont think the forgeters nice or conflicted. I dont give a stuff how decent he is either.
I asked the dude if he posted his work anywhere through pm and he tells me to forget off. I havent done stuff to him and he acts like a pissy little forget to me for doing literally nothing.
I havent genuinely hated anyone on this forum, but this guys a little stuff. Even if he did just say, "No, forget off" to me.
I may be blowing this way out of proportion, but forget this guy.
Pro tip: I was

And everyone in this thread should know its just a massive circle jerk almost 100% of the time. Rarely do people give crits because theyre afraid of causing drama. Its the creativity section of a loving dead online lego game. Not an art forum dedicated to improvement or attention seeking If you dont get a reply, oh well. Most of the replies here are people replying to people they already know or message often anyways.
^^This is still true and will most likely always be true^^

Jesus richard.
I am riled right the forget up right now.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:05:53 PM by Kumquat »

Well then alright, I'm not targetting all of you in this, but I'm not apologizing worth stuff. I don't come here expecting comments or people to gush over my stuff like Shadow said, this is just a place for people to have fun and I'm fine with that, but the hell am I going to take any of yours' loving bullstuff

And forget all of you who go out and calling this stuff bipolar, you can all suck a richard

Alright kumquat you little stuff, that's all fine and dandy that you understand what the forget to expect out of this stuffty ass website but out of all the people, I was honestly prepared to set you up there as one of the most respectable but just because im a little dumbass and sent you a little "no forget off" to you, and after all the showers of compliments you've recieved, from me included over a ton of your loving drawings you're going to act like an even nastier bitch? I don't think I should have sent you anything other than that now. If genuine hatred is what you've got going for you right now then that feeling is loving mutual you loving twat

any of yours' loving bullstuff
Nobody gave you any stuff, bullstuff or other-stuff, until you started lashing out.
Alright kumquat you little stuff, that's all fine and dandy that you understand what the forget to expect out of this stuffty ass website but out of all the people, I was honestly prepared to set you up there as one of the most respectable but just because im a little dumbass and sent you a little "no forget off" to you, and after all the showers of compliments you've recieved, from me included over a ton of your loving drawings you're going to act like an even nastier bitch? I don't think I should have sent you anything other than that now. If genuine hatred is what you've got going for you right now then that feeling is loving mutual you loving twat
All he did was call you out on being overly hostile. You're proving his point.

Posting art because this whole situation is handicapped.

Someone called my character a femboy on a sever and then it planted a seed so I edited the linework a lil' to make it true femboy. Still coloring and shading the original.

this is just a place for people to have fun and I'm fine with that, but the hell am I going to take any of yours' loving bullstuff
are you sure you're fine with it? it doesn't seem like you are fine with it.

How about this, instead of being little stuffs to each other, we forget about this stuff. I genuinely like your stuff and am thankful for your compliments in the past. Ive never been one for drama, maybe because this is the first 'dramatic' thing that happened to me on any forum. I went too far in saying I, 'genuinely hated' you and Im sorry for that, I over reacted. Can we just have a decent place here? For real I just want everything to be peaceful n'd stuff. I dont want anyone throwing stuff at each other.

Cut it out. Everyone needs to stop. I was a little loving baby and made a post that is currently causing even more stuff.
I regret it.

CAT FIGHT!!!!!1111!!
Im gunna throw an angry loving rabies cat at your face.

Im gunna throw an angry loving rabies cat at your face.
here

Could everyone stop derailing the loving thread?

ok

i dont like how a few things came out in the end result :(

it's very cute, but what is it?