Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3639976 times)

wip have been practising no ref anatomy
critique is welcome

i think its pretty good but the legs aren't long enough to put feet in
also are you one of those people who are afraid to draw hands???

i can't judge the face bc i don't really study furs

boobs rounder - tear drop shaped, although i do think they are nice as is.

body is great! good proportioning.

the shoulders are wonky. the one to our left is nice, the right looks too high up.

i think its pretty good but the legs aren't long enough to put feet in
also are you one of those people who are afraid to draw hands???

i can't judge the face bc i don't really study furs

boobs rounder - tear drop shaped, although i do think they are nice as is.

body is great! good proportioning.

the shoulders are wonky. the one to our left is nice, the right looks too high up.

ty ty
i probably have the most trouble with lower legs transitioning into ankles/feet, so i appreciate your second opinion on that.
also im not afraid to draw hands (: i just struggle a lot with it, and this is a birthday gift for my girlfriend so i want it to be perfect. since im bad with hands theyre usually their own phase at the end so i can put extra time in it.

i like what's going on with the face except the nose and mouth position say "snout" but there's no actual snout protruding. other than that it looks good.

legs can be really hard to draw proportionally -- imagine them as being a little longer than the torso (including feet).
arms should also reach down around the hip area or to about a quarter down the thigh but you look like you've already got that down pat

a tip for drawing fur/hair -- try multiple individual strokes outward, close together like

the strokes don't always have to connect, in fact it can make the hair look even better

i like what's going on with the face except the nose and mouth position say "snout" but there's no actual snout protruding. other than that it looks good.
this was more of an issue with the actual character

a tip for drawing fur/hair -- try multiple individual strokes outward, close together like
the strokes don't always have to connect, in fact it can make the hair look even better
i purposely didn't draw fur because i was practising anatomy (and its easily overdone and i find that ugly)
as for the hair, meh i felt kind of restricted again because of the character, usually i draw hair in a different way.

some lalam/combat hare/other girl/snno.  Snno has this dumb amateur lining and shading stuff that I eventually just said forget it to and left alone.  So do a lot of the rest.  These are all just for future lineart anyway so it's not like it matters too much how their finishes are.

sketches of me and something

i've mapped the human kingdoms

well, it's more the counties

here's the countries

whoops ignore Xuhr that isn't part of the human kingdoms

Would it be coo if I uploaded a bunch of Blockland face lovebabies up here made by simply copying and pasting or no because it isn't technically a drawing

Did anyone use Flipnote Hatena/Studio for the DSi? What replacements are out there for it?

I really miss having image-based chatrooms where you draw your responses...

What's she lookin' at?

anyone here playing fire emblem fates conquest right now?

That's a great drawing of Hoshidan scum.

I really miss having image-based chatrooms where you draw your responses...
the site PaintBerri lets you draw/handwrite comments. it's pretty great. i hOPE THIS DOESNT COUNT AS ADVERTISING ANOTHER FORUM AAAH I DON'T WANT TO DIE

the site PaintBerri lets you draw/handwrite comments. it's pretty great. i hOPE THIS DOESNT COUNT AS ADVERTISING ANOTHER FORUM AAAH I DON'T WANT TO DIE
nah it aint advertising