Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3639747 times)

Edit:

Edit 2:

Edit 3:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:23:58 PM by Redconer »

im tryna get back in the drawing spirit like
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JUST LET ME STAY IN A GOOD MOOD FOR LIKE 3 MINUTES I SWEAR TO GOD
Discipline yourself and don't rely on things that are fleeting such as motivation, sure it's nice to have but if you plan on doing something anytime soon then discipline yourself.
Seriously you've said multiple times in this topic you haven't drawn anything and want to do it and are going to and you've had countless encouragement to help you along and make you feel better about yourself but you still keep on rabbling about it without having done anything and it's kind of getting on my nerves for whatever reason.
Seriously just draw something, anything, do you plan on doing drawing as a hobby or for fun? Then go ahead and rely on motivation but disclipine still helps alot, because even if it's just a hobby doesn't mean you can't make amazing things with it.
And i'm not trying to insult you or crack you down with this post, let that be clear.
Do something and quit delaying, get to work and stop relying solely on motivation.

im tryna get back in the drawing spirit like
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JUST LET ME STAY IN A GOOD MOOD FOR LIKE 3 MINUTES I SWEAR TO GOD
ik I'm pretty much restating what landmine said (and he probably said it better) but I feel I really need to drive the point home.
it's time to quit talking and start walking- sitting there moping about how motivation will never come to you and how life is terrible woe is you etc. etc. won't help your situation at all. art (and any other hobby for that matter) is supposed to get you away from those thoughts, not enforce them.

if you want to draw so much, just pick up a loving pencil and draw something for crying out loud.

ik I'm pretty much restating what landmine said (and he probably said it better) but I feel I really need to drive the point home.
it's time to quit talking and start walking- sitting there moping about how motivation will never come to you and how life is terrible woe is you etc. etc. won't help your situation at all. art (and any other hobby for that matter) is supposed to get you away from those thoughts, not enforce them.

if you want to draw so much, just pick up a loving pencil and draw something for crying out loud.

your avatar pose fits

-boob snip-

How do all y'all tumblr' nigg'rs play it zwell and post picaso? I'been doin' stuff for too dam'long and stuff get me nowhere tell ya' that!

How do all y'all tumblr' nigg'rs play it zwell and post picaso? I'been doin' stuff for too dam'long and stuff get me nowhere tell ya' that!
this is it. this is the post that kills me

brb need to figure this one out

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:30:24 AM by startacker »

this is it. this is the post that kills me

Have I won Blockland Forums?

Have I won Blockland Forums?
No you're under arrest for murder