Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3586040 times)

you saw nothing

I forgot how to draw and then I remembered.

Really trying to get rid of the cartoony style I used to have...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:18:35 AM by Glass Joe »

Haha that's for dogs not people dork

Are robots really considered people? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Also I forgot I posted that here lmao.

um wow im getting tired of all these lewds it really drowns out the other work that people actually put effort into and i don't appreciate it like you could at least just post it as a link so it doesn't distract from the other art except wait that would still let people access it and talk about it freely you know what just don't post drawings in the thread for drawings how about that

huh

um wow im getting tired of all these lewds it really drowns out the other work that people actually put effort into
are you implying that the people drawing 'lewds' aren't putting any effort into it?

huh
are you implying that the people drawing 'lewds' aren't putting any effort into it?

just a meme:

Why do I even visit this thread if it's just anime research and original characters don't steal? If you can't tell I don't really like this thread very much.
since its the topic I might as well voice my opinion
don't get me wrong pomp your art is great but some of the stuff you post is borderline nsfw and the forums isn't really a place to post stuff like that, there are plenty of platforms where you could post this and even get more recognition for it
quality of work shouldn't be a concern, everyone should feel comfortable posting their own art
The lewds are just loving annoying at this point
i kinda agree with this tbh, theres nothing wrong with a slightly loveual drawing here and there but the lewd stuff is just over saturated and it gets kinda old fast.
anyone can draw lewd stuff
drawing stuff that's attractive on levels that arent because your ding-dong is assuming direct control is way more complicated and thus more interesting

lewd drawings megathread my Broes

Honestly tho I don't really care that some people are getting hot and bothered about it. I'll keep posting censored lewds or "assumed lewds" like that last one here. stuffs fun to draw and I know some people here like it too.

Honestly tho I don't really care that some people are getting hot and bothered about it. I'll keep posting censored lewds or "assumed lewds" like that last one here. stuffs fun to draw and I know some people here like it too.

i don't think it's about "lewds" though, because people have been posting lovey art here since the beginning:

it's because:
on the other hand when I draw lewds they turn out like this
-snip-
lewds need context
-sbip-
this one legit broke rule 2. i'm honestly amazed pomp hasn't been banned for it. i'm not here to police the artists, but i'm just saying that this is some of the most risqué art ever posted here and people weren't ready for that.

It doesn't even show anything

"worse" things have been posted in the anime girls and hot girls threads lmao

It doesn't even show anything
"worse" things have been posted in the anime girls and hot girls threads lmao
i dunno man, i personally think it's right on the edge. then again the fact that the special interest and bad Da art threads have hundreds of pages might show that rule 2 is a little looser nowadays lol

i think he oughta post with discretion. i'd hate to see him banned, i do quite like pomp's art.

personally I don't mind the lewds all that much (considering how jaded I am to internet stuff in general) but I can understand why some people can find it uncomfortable or rule-breaking. making an entire separate thread for lewd stuff is a tad bit overkill, and I think linking or censoring questionable stuff is the best course of action probably.

with that aside, here's another thing I did to get something down:

if it isn't obvious (which it should probably not be) I'm doing an enormous overhaul of my universe from the ground up. it may completely alienate whatever history or development these characters have but hey, they look like homoloveual transformers quite alright.

also sorry for completely liefelding up the legs I need to do some big studies when I have the time

also thanks for pagelossing my drawing earlier ya forgetin fruits

Are robots really considered people? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
That's a robot???

I think the main difference between lewds Pomp makes and lewds other people make (including myself), is the fact I tend to see more "accidentally naked" or silly social situations that make no sense that has to do with nudity with his art. And he does his darndest to make it as "sfw" as possible while still basically being nsfw, and then posts it here without worry about censoring because its already naturally censored.
Other people make lewds for the sake of GOOD 'OL forget. I mean, the censoring I do is quite blatant and I'm being transparent that it's quite literally research. That last piece I did is assumed to be lewd, but still SFW, only because I had just wanted to do some ahegao faces from some trendy image table of ahegao faces.