Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3548759 times)

but what about the stuff with  poses, figures, and that line body stuff with the + inside the head

just draw whatever comes into your head, forget about those for now

but what about the stuff with  poses, figures, and that line body stuff with the + inside the head
honestly it's not worth sweating about that kind of stuff when you're still a beginner, you just waste time worrying about things you can't even begin to grasp and none on actually learning anything

just draw whatever comes into your head, forget about those for now
honestly it's not worth sweating about that kind of stuff when you're still a beginner, you just waste time worrying about things you can't even begin to grasp and none on actually learning anything
Alright, thank you guys and others who reccomended me stuff

Assuming youre new to drawing because I dont think Ive seen you post:
If you cant sit down and enjoy drawing (even without knowledge to create a 'skillful' piece) for extended periods of time none of that matters. Draw draw draw. Dont worry right now. Start posting here too. Were all FRIENDS, right fellas?

Were all FRIENDS, right fellas?
wrong, imbecile

>:(

you pick up those tips naturally throughout the journey

Self Delete bomber smiled as he pulled the pin, he was loving twisted

I made this i think around a month ago? its just me doodling with a pen with no reference. Thoughts?

can you draw sasuke

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 03:35:27 AM by Kumquat »

this is your brain on anime, any questions?

is that a cardboard tube snake

can YOU draw sasuke